Sigh. after the dumb CIP and dumb maths trail, you'd think it should be all happy and such cause its the hols. THE FIRST DAY OF HOLS. and then it goes poof cause my mum if SOOO irritable today. She yelled at me to do two toatally different things at one time and yelled more at me when i was a little slow. dumbshit. today sucked. I left my phone in my uncle's car and guess who yelled at me again. thats right. my mother. I was trying to eat, for goodness sakes. I dont want to be yelled at at the same time! and then, she started on the lectures. i curse the day lectures were invented. I feel like cursing something or someone else too, but i'll just leave it at that. sigh. four more days till the 1st of june... see if she likes it when im not around. hmph.