today's art and lit.. wasn't that bad considering those are the two subjects i have to way to study for. My lit book got given away by my mum somewhere earlier and popular doesnt have it!!! and my art sucks. the box thing was just a box with dents and a "POCKY" on it and a ribbon thingy. Everybody else's was SO detailed!!! The copying one was easy though. Chinese teacher stood behind me for so long i got the jitters. she even said it looked really like the actual one! I don't think it looked that similar. I mean the head's a little bigger and the horse is fatter. I guess its quite a good try... don't tell the teacher, but i kinda got frustrated at drawing upside down so i turned it the right way up. Had to lift up my arm comstantly and my neck is sore from the fast-speed turning. At least tomorrow there's no school so i can relaxx......finished in 45 mins... probably cause my box thingy was SO undetailed... sigh. I lazed away for awhile then started eating the pocky. Luckily i didn't get caught. I think my chinese teacher's gonna keep an eye out for me during chinese class to make sure i don't draw in my textbook or something... It's worrying.