Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Saturday, May 14, 2005

Yay... i took off the passwords a few days ago... they were annoying me so much. so anyway, im gonna yak about what i did yesterday. its called crap, and it goes like this. Melanie persuades my mum that softball training is good and nice and VERY SLACK. then, my mum wakes me up in the morning at 7 am, and when i refuse to get up just to go for some silly practice, she literally drags me out of bed. I think i've still got the bump... and anyway, she does everything else while i sit there and whine about the stupid softball practice. Then, Mel comes over and drags me all the way to schhol for training. Some slack it is. I never want to see the track again. My arms are still aching, i got tons of mosquito bites, and then i accidentaly hit someone's fingers with the metal bat. Poor girl... must have hurt. and anyway, by the time i got out of the dumb practice, i couldn't stretch my arms without feeling the pain. Owww.... and after the UK talk, i went and ate mcdonalds with my mum and leti anyway. I'll never go for one of those things again. Mel followed cause she didn't have keys, and then my mum told me to go home first while she went somewhere else. So i went all the way home, only to find out that i didn't bring my keys either. -_- I crashed at my neighbour's house for awhile, and she's got these two little kids, who i don't think like Mel very much. One of them ate a lychee and cutely asked her to hold out her hand, only to spit the seed into her hand and walk away. I was laughing like a hyena when the other one walked over and emptied his brothers milk bottle on mel. I laughed for an entire 10 minutes! hahahaha.... anyway, gotta go for sdinner now, bye!


| 5:53 pm |
WHEES.