Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Monday, June 26, 2006

today i got a chinese worksheet back. I got 5.5/20... not that bad considering the last one was 1/20. I actually thought my mother would understand how i felt... silly me. ma... so naive, huh?I should have known... deep down my mother is just like any one of the mothers out there(not insulting anyones mum) who just arent satisfied at improvement. i always hoped she'd understand my feelings... any attempt she ever makes is the day after she blows up like a volcano. She never understands that to me, its just not right to be sad and depressed all the time... sighs. hey, i do have feelings, i may not be very forefront with it but i still feel it like any other person. i just hope this mess would just blow over... sighz


| 3:20 pm |
WHEES.