Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Monday, October 23, 2006




lol...the last parts blank though... wonder why...


Watched DEATH NOTE today! ysy. Raito (light) doesnt look like his manga counterpart at all though... ah well. Cant wait for the next movie to come out! yayness. lol. Although... the newspaper dated 16th September said it's in Japan on the 21st Sept, but i read online that it comes out on the 26th of December. Wonder who to believe. Online sources also state that it'll come out on the 11th of November in Korea, which is highly unlikely if it comes out in Japan in December. Cos its a Japanese movie and all. I wonder who to believe?


Am playing monopoly with my computer at the moment... its a showdown between me and "Janice" lol. And i'm winning! yay XD. I've got about $26,275 in liquid assets and she's got $3,396. And I've got all the property and hotels galore! :D. Guess its just a matter of time then. I'll try to break my record total assets for once XD.


Wow... extra long post today. Tried to find the "DEATH NOTE: THE LAST NAME" trailer on youtube but sadly none have english subtitles... or i'd have put them here. :(.


Looking forward to tomorrow's HOLIDAY, but my dad says he wants us to go out meet his client or somth like that. I dun wanna go, I mean, I dont even know WHO, WHERE, WHY. Why do I have to go anyway... the adults are just going to talk and if I ever try to say anything its always "dun be rude and interrupt!" or "We're talking!" bah. Its as if they all think anyone younger than 21 should be "seen and not heard". What happened to their reading books on "how to listen to your child" and everything? Practically EVERY book says to "listen to your childs ideas" and not to "think of them as unknowing". I guess it goes to show that a leopard can never change its spots...and parents can never change their mindsets. somehow i have a feeling that when i'm 30, i'll STILL be subjected to the "children shd be seen and not heard" mentality. And "encourage your child to be more outspoken" generally doesnt work when you tell them to sit down and shut up. Think about it.


I'll probably get a tongue lashing for my results too... once my mother sees it. lowest in the level for combined lit! AHHHH! wish i could blanco it but she'll kill me anyway. *takes a deep breath* CANT WAIT TILL 1ST NOV! THEN I CAN GET AWAY FROM THE "YOU SHD HAVE WORKED HARDER" LOOK!!!!!! lol.


thats all. i'm finished ranting. yesyes. REALLY.


| 7:53 pm |
WHEES.