Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Monday, October 30, 2006

“My name is Laurel Lawliet. Knowing this, I ask you to never touch that Death Note or I will die, definitely.”


I got that from here... its a nice story, very interesting... sorta like a power struggle. Thanks so much to RaChel (B.F) for sending me the link! Its reallllyyy interesting for a fanfic. :) I always like the "I will kill you" and plotting part of death note... :)


Australia in two days! still packing... havent started actually. I know... i'm a really bad, lazy person... and my room is a pigsty. and i'm the pig who sleeps in it. :)


Am sorry if there's still two posts about L's real name...(so cute!) i tried to get it off. :)


| 5:18 pm |
WHEES.