WAHHH. getting back exam results this week... is very nerve-wrecking! cant wait to watch DEATH NOTE. might be going on thursday with Kat, Mel and Cassie. haha. I still cant really believe i passed GEOG! Woot~ yayyayyay. getting chinese back next cos i'm going this post at recess. I still believe that there might be a miracle- that i pass chinese-.
newsflashhhh: DERMAWAN FAILED GEOG! still cant believe it. shes so hardworking and studious! she studies really alot, almost until the last second! she does all her work, hands up all assignmnets... this is just too unfair. ouch.
on a brighter note, she got an A1 for chem. and A1!!!! the only one in class too! with a 83.5%! maybe it'll cheer here up. ^^
Kats got quite average marks too...like the rest of us... 50s. haha. hope my marks wont deter my parents from their desicions concerning the Australia trip. I NEED MONEY FOR PREZZIES!!