Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Saturday, November 11, 2006

Am slightly fretting about my trip pictures...I cant find the USB cable and i lost the charger in Aussie... so sad. I can think of one person *coughjanicecough* who'll be glad. haha. I've been warned not to put anything up lol.


to kat: your floobles not working now so i'll just answer here. I wan the toffee one! sounds like fun. maybe i'll stick my mouth together. :) I have to idea what they're doing there...its just weird. haha.


oh... by the way. Does anyone knwo what MENSA is? *poke* if you dont... then i'm just rambling. dont mind me. i took a entrance test in september, disguised as a normal IQ test *snort*. I mean, they dont even tell you the results! anyway, i got in, so i'm wondering what implications this could all possibly have. maybe i'll turn obsessive-complusive, not that i'm not already, i mean have you seen my manga collection? that in addition to my absent-mindedness. I heard Einstein couldnt remember his name... maybe i'll forget myself one day and just stone in the middle of the street. *guffaw* or maybe i'll start talking in weird accents, like "Perchance, milady, might you have glimpsed my head covering?" lol. Am listening to the radio right now... could win a sony psp! AHHHHH. I'm gonna try for it! yeah! then i'll borrow janice's games... she wont miss them for long right?


AM death note crazy. but as i said... Janice has her Naruto, I have my Death Note. we're all happy people. :).


| 9:01 pm |
WHEES.