Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Monday, December 11, 2006

I AM BACK!!!! YAY!!!


I think i've finally got over the whole "L" thing. (doesnt mean i support him though.) I figured that everything that happened on my trip was just too coincidental not to be one big huge "GET OVER IT" sign. I mean, the hotel room was L shaped, the bathroom was sort of a fat L if you ignore the bathtub, My breakfst table on the first day had a L on it, etcetc... until today when the check-in row for the flight back to Singapore was....L. Yeah. I'm not happy at all but i guess nothing can be done after all...


I just wanted to ask if anyone wanted to go catch the movie with me on the 28th... its a thursday btw.


Shopping in Bangkok was HECTIC. I know I'D have loved to laze around in the hotel room all day, but i got all sorts of new stuff so i guess i wont complain. My FAVOURITE item... is a t-shirt. Its not just any t-shirt! muahahaha. I'm goning to be mean and not tell you why i like it so much. But i CAN tell you that i got a t=shirt with a mosquito print that has "download" written on it. lol. Hm. I hate bangkok traffic jams. If you ever go, take public transport if you can. ESP. at night. The jams are horrible.


hmm... I have a feeling that YOU'll come and read this... so i wont complain. not that i have anything to complain about youuuu~~! :D. nope. nothing. nada. even if i never want to go with you people for holidays again. :D I said nothing bad. i didnt complain about you. :)


FOr the people who actually found this... you either have restless fingers, are smart or you're paranoid. alright. I really want to complain about you. But since its so close to christmas... i'll be nice. So for now you're just irritating and snobbish.

I am going to play SIMS2 again... Yay for the lazzzyyy lifestyle. Kat, i really dont know how you manage to get yourself to get up and go at it. I really dont. :)


| 6:50 pm |
WHEES.