KAT. I DID NOT DO THAT!! I WAS JUST MESSING AROUND WITH ALL THE SPAWN STUFF AND I FIGURED SINCE HE'S MALE HE WOULDN'T GET PREGNANT, OK?
okay... now thats all over with. Hm. Kat, i dunno if i'll get to play anytime before next week... and i've got LOADS of money anyway. It seems to just some in like crazy...and only 3(now 4)out of six of the family members are working... and only two are adults. I accumulated $300,000 in five days. Go me! :) Its just that my sims wont live like i want them to!!! *cries* First L refuses to get his lazy ass to work. Which means he lazes around all day!!!!!! AHHHHH! Its FRUSTRATING. then THE kid, who i named Nia, btw, IS TOATALLY GAY. Oh gawd... he's got a crush on the paper guy. WHY ME?! And he's Mr perfect too... And the *beep* headmaster keeps producing errors. Next thing you know, the girl(?) i adopted, whos an adult now by the way, will be going after some other girl. Or her grandpa. EWWWWWWW. THE SIMS REFLECT MY MESSED UP LIFE.
I AM GOING TO RANT ABOUT RAITO. AND THE *bleep* MOVIEMAKERS.
I really want to kill the L fans right now. really. quote Kat "Nobody digs the I'm-so-evil-I-shall-kill-my-girlfriend-for-my-own-selfish-ends-because-she-loves-me-but-I-don't-love-her-cause-I'm-a-bastard attitude". BUT HE DOESNT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND IN THE MANGAAAA!!!!! OR THE ANIME!!!! and him having the I'm-so-evil-I-shall-kill-my-girlfriend-for-my-own-selfish-ends-because-she-loves-me-but-I-don't-love-her-cause-I'm-a-bastard attitude is the entire reason we like him in the first plaaaccceeee!!!! Other than the fact that I like the wits of course. HE always seems to win L in the end EXCEPT IN THE MOVIE. No i'm not saying I like anyone with the i-am-a-bastard attitude. If i did i would like Sasuke. But Sasuke's is a i-dont-have-a-mind-of-my-own-so-i-shall-be-a-bastard attitude. bah. I shall not argue on this anymore. you win THIS time, L fans... BUT WE WILL BE BACK!! Until then we will just curl up with our tresured vol. 7 on the manga where L dies. Like it or not thats how the true storyline goes. We are a minority...but we are also EXTREMELY STUBBORN. We dont diss your L, dont diss our RAITO. GOT THAT?! RAWR. In return for the dissing... L'S NO BETTER. HE DECIDED TO SACRIFICE THAT CRIMINAL ON T.V TO TEST HIS THEORY, DID HE NOT? and he did it without much afterthought too. I dont see why most people like a sugar-obsessed, thumb sucking, manipulative, insomniac. There.