Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Sunday, December 17, 2006

Well... i realise i havent posted for a reallllyyy long time. :) I also know that i should start doing my homeowrk. yup. So... I'm going to do my A-math tmr if i can, and somehow i just cant be bothered for chinese... lao shi wilol yell at me. :( on the bright side.... TUITIONS CANCELLED UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!!!! :):):) Maybe i'll use the tuition time as homework time? that way i wont need to cut back on other coughuselesscough activities. :)



BTW. The death note marathon tickets are $19 bucks. At GV Plaza Sing or GV Tampines. Both shows are at 9.30P.M on 29th December 2006, which is a friday if anyone doesnt know. Uh well. If anyone wants to go PLEASE tell me before i resort to going with my mum. yup. If you're coming make sure you sleep late cos this show's gonna last really long. I have a feeling that I probably wont be allowed to go cos of the times... so if anyone wants to go see DN2 on 28th dec just tell me too... please? ><


| 11:39 pm |
WHEES.