Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Monday, January 08, 2007


I dont want to lie. I really love you at times but this is not one of them. HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU SEND THAT THING TO ME?! HAVE YOU NO SHAME, WOMAN?! MY BIRTHDAY ISN'T EVEN UNTIL APRIL!!! silly ByFn. i swear i'll send you a L/Misa photo on YOUR birthday. I can hear your screams already. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.


I'm glad to know you actually tagged. FINALLY. *pokes you*


Now thats over with...


School, school and more school. Yesterday we won against St.Nicks on The Arena! *apologizes to Hils and ByFn* YAY! :):):):) Shocker of the night: RI got beaten by Loyang. wow. hmm. Got back really late last night so very sleepy this morning... haha i walked into the door when i got up... was trying to get to the bathroom. I have somewhat tidied my room, so that i have a clear path to the door. XD. I guess i just couldnt take jumping like a frog anymore. Now i can finally shuffle out grunting like normal people. yay me!:P


I am supposed to be filing my stuff. Which i'll do after this of course. Chinese books are horrid. yup.


mini-shedule 4 me!
Te- pprs nn e yllo fl
Wn- BBBCIB on e bd
Tr- HMW

good bye week. Looks like i'm not gonna have much time this year. the agony. I can alway schive i little though... :)


| 5:58 pm |
WHEES.