Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Wednesday, January 03, 2007

i rule. whahahahaha.


ahem. ignore the burst of egoism. please. :) I'm just so happy i managed to finish my chinese zhou ji and jian bao, in addition to my A.math! except Binomial theorm of course. I seem to never be able to understand that. *swirly eyes* haha. just realized today was wednesday too... i really wanted to go watch Death Note 2 tmr but I HAVE TUITION! damn. WHY?! my chinese teacher shd have have back late from her hols. Maybe she was in bangkok? I hope not. I dont hate tuition that much. dont think i have any homework, so its yay study time tmr.


I think i like school. whats wrong with me? V_V i was actually looking forward to classes... but when classes start i'll probably wish for free time again. Ah, the paradoxes. shall go do something else like play now. bb


| 6:00 pm |
WHEES.