Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Sunday, January 21, 2007

ah yes... the infamous quiz. not realy infamous but its a start. TWO PEOPLE!! haha

if you dont get my ramblings dont worry about it. :)

i love D.grayman and Trinity Blood too!! :) DEATH NOTE is still my favourite thuogh. :):):)

joke of the day:
One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct. Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a "massive internal fart."

I was performing a complete physical, including the visual acuity test. I placed the patient twenty feet from the chart and began, "Cover your right eye with your hand." He read the 20/20 line perfectly. "Now your left." Again, a flawless read. "Now both," I requested. There was silence. He couldn't even read the large E on the top line. I turned and discovered that he had done exactly what I had asked. He was standing there with both his eyes covered. I was laughing too hard to finish the exam.
------------

haha. had tuition today, tuition teacher got lost so she was late. :) thanks to that i managed to finish her homework before she came :P. whee...

to ByFn: what were you thinking?! >< btw did you get what i sent you?

to kat: it wasnt a problem, was just thinking how much i'd hate going without my phone for an entire day, not to mention weekend... was scary. >< yeah, the quiz is kinda accurate... :)


| 7:56 am |
WHEES.