Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Sunday, February 11, 2007



I beat my high score again... this game is getting a little boring...

I just realized that when my sims get hungry, its always Raito who goes and makes food for everyone. And everyone else just gobbles and stuffs themselves. except L, of course. HE is constantly raiding the fridge for dessert. He wont get food for anyone else either. >< and in the end Raito had to clean up his plates as well. I got another computer since L's decided to hog the one i had. ><. And Raito's still constantly cleaning the toilet and fish tank. and bathroom. Gelus loves playing in the bathtub, and the kids... are just kids. I'm still trying to find the glitch that says all my teen sims have to have nothing on then they exercise.

I found custom nude skins in my downloads folder, and deleted them , but my sims are STILL doing exercises nude. Maybe i should just rebuild the house...

yay! my posts are getting a little longer. :)

Stuffed myself with CNY goodies yesterday... peanut cookies, kueh bangkit, etcetc, cos my mum and dad and relatives were making them. DELISH. andddd..... surprise surprise i lost 1 kg. -_- i thought i would've gained or just stayed the same... but i guess i should be thankful for this one bizarre happening. have a feeling i'll be back to normal by tonight though. :)

linked tau
relinked ICEC


| 1:48 pm |
WHEES.