24 Feb 2007 - Tips and Tricks for your PC by Patrick Khoo For example: a) How to make Windows XP look like Windows Vista or MacOS _WITHOUT_ buying either of them b) Running MacOS on your PC c) Running Linux on your PC d) Useful and _FREE_ software for your PC e) Data Protection for your USB devices f) How to bring your PC desktop (or the applications at least) wherever you go on your USB thumbdrive/HDD g) Simple tips for PC security and safe Internet usage (and almost completely throw away your anti-virus/anti-spyware software) h) maybe others, depending on time and if i set it up in time.. And more!
Time: 3pm-5pm
Venue: NUSS Suntec, Suntec City, Tower 4, 5th floor
First one sounds interesting but the others seem dull. >< FREE software always helps though. :) I dun think i'm going. nope.
25 Feb 2007 - Chill and Chat @ Settlers (3pm - 6pm) Want to hang loose and chill out after a hard month's work? Then join us at our the Chill & Chat sessions to catch up with friends (and make new ones!) in an afternoon of board and card games. Refreshments provided!
Anyone wanna go to that one? board games! XD free refreshments! :P haha.
WILL UPDATE MORE AFTER CCA WHEN I GET HOME!!! p.s. yes i know this is the most boring post i ever put up. bear with me. pps. I NEED SOMEONE TO COMPANY ME TO THE CHILL AND CHAT!!!! i refuse to go alone. ppps. I use alot of footnotes in this post. sry! pppps. I apologize for using a footnote to apologize for footnotes! ppppps. never mind.