I've been really lazy over the past few days. but at least i'm somewhat keeping to my shedule. even if my math IS somewhat behind shedule. i guess i'll just do it in the next few weeks, it shouldnt really take THAT long. i think.
*worries a little*
thanks to everyone for being so patient. we all know its not a good time, since everyone's at least a little cranky because of studying. in fact, i think i'm one of the people who study the least already. O.o
at lesat i'm doing it.
facebook is interesting. XP. its the only one that i'd go onto every morning. hopefully it wont end up like my dead friendster.
and tracy still hasnt accepted my friend request. >< *pokes tracy*
evil tracyyy.
i'm watching TRIGUN now. this shall be my last anime series until the Os. I swear.
I still havent passed up ms tan's summary from last week. i'll get down to it one day... i hope.