Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Saturday, November 17, 2007

Okay... since stefs not going now, i figured we could move it up a little, so is the 4th, 5th and 6th okay with everyone? Its okay with serene and me, and i think it'll be okay with tau too, if she werent so uncontactable. (hey, what happened to you?)

*feels a little guilty* uh, um, because of unforeseen circumstances, (aka the idiot people who changed their rates again, to $260 instead of the nice $200 they said on their website...)

i'mafraidihavetoaskforanother10bucks.

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!! i know i'm a lousy organiser. :( sniff.

sigh

okay, on another note, does anyone want to go watch 'bee movie' and 'the game plan' next week or so?

ezzy is in no mood to write any more


| 7:58 pm |
WHEES.