4.What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theatre? Narnia, haha.
5.Place of birth Singapore 6.Favourite food Probably Garlic Bread and FC6's ex-drumlets. :< Of, and eggs. and chips. and cookies. and icecream. 7.What's your natural hair color Dark Brown, actually. Looks black though.
8.Ever been to Alaska I freeze at 24 Degrees most times. What do you think?
9.Ever been skinny dipping No. Never. EVER.
10.Love someone so much it made you cry I dont really understand this question...
11.Been in a car accident No way. :P
12.Croutons or bacon bits BOTH, BOTH
13.Favorite day of the week Monday! XD Because class is nice, late and short!
14.Favourite restaurant Hmm...now thats a tough one... LOTS. LOTS. AMAZINGLY LOTS. 15.Favourite Flower Uh...probably the orange mock. :D Its not a common flower, but its nice.
16.Favourite sport to watch Anything that doesnt drag on for too long. I have a very short attention span.
18.Favourite ice cream Oreo Mcflurry, cheaper than most others.
19.Warner Brothers/Disney A-NI-ME. You hear me? A-NI-ME. If you want to be specific...my favourite productions studio's SUNRISE. THEY'RE AWESOME.
20.Ever been on a ship Yup. Virgo, haha. Cruise to nowhere.
21.What color is your bedroom carpet Invisible.
22.How many times did you fail your driver's test I drive a crazy taxi. ;P
23.Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail Vicky Quek, with TRAINING DATES WHICH I DONT REALLY LIKE.
24.What do you do when you are bored WATCH ANIME. READ MANGA. DRAW STUFF. DO RESEARCH ON THINGS THAT CAUGHT MY INTEREST. (there was this one time on genetic viruses... ahaha...)
25.Bedtime 10pm~2am. Depends on holidays, deadline-rushing or mothers.
26.Who will respond to this the quickest Frankly, I'm not really that interested.
27.Who will least likely respond Sigh.
28.Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses Well...anyone who DOES respond, i guess.
29.Favourite TV shows I dont watch TV. ONLY ANIME. 30.Last person you went to dinner with My grandma. And the rest of the family. 31.Park or Zoo Park. Can just lie down somewhere and sleep. ^^ Bliss. 32.What are your favorite colors Green, Black, Silver, Red.
33.How many tattoos do you have A few sheets in the pile over there. 34.How many pets do you have MY PARENTS, MUAHAHA. No lah, none. :D
35.Which came first, the chicken or the egg As long as they're around and they can be eaten...I dont really care.
36.What do you want to do before you die BE KIRA. BE KIRA. BE KIRA. 37.Have you ever been to Hawaii Eh. No.
38.Have you been to countries outside the U.S./Canada Heres something for you to think about. I've NEVER been to the U.S./Canada.
39.How many people are you sending this e-mail I'm not even bothering to answer this. Obviously none. Too lazy.
40.Time this survey ended 1322. Meaningless question.