Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Friday, September 19, 2008

Went to the Asian Game Convention/Game Convension Asia today. :D

PICTURES!

----

LOADING IMAGE...F5?

LOADING IMAGE...F5?

LOADING IMAGE...F5?

LOADING IMAGE...F5?

LOADING IMAGE...

LOADING IMAGE...

LOADING IMAGE...

LOADING IMAGE...

LOADING IMAGE...

yup. ;D kaiser was also in today's home section of the straits times, lol. too easy to spot.

Oh, and speaking of Fifa online 2, I'VE GOT 2 CLOSED BETA TESTING CODES THAT I COULD JUST GIVE AWAY BECAUSE I DONT PLAY SOCCER. i dont know WHY they sent it to me, but hey. anyone who wants just drop me an MSN or something.

yup. tired today. *yawn*


| 9:28 pm |
WHEES.