Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Monday, February 09, 2009

I've Been Somewhat distracted by sims lately, haha. I moved my sims into a new house, yay. :D Pictures, because i really have nothing else to say

This room's supposed to be culinary-themed, but it wasnt too easy finding stuff that looked like cooking utensils and all for the decor. Space was terribly limited, due to the need to fit 8 people, with different themes, into seperate rooms within a 2x2 lot. Annnyway.



This's a kind of dark, music type of theme here, its the only room with a stereo and plugboard, :D




The Geeky-Bookworm theme was primarily based on my room, as you'll note the scattered books if you look closely. The desk's also a different type from the rest, its a more officey style, with a sorta metallic chair.



The Pink Nature Room, which I must say is one of my favourites, was unexpectedly easy to make. There were SO MANY pink and white things around, as well as potted plants, flowers and the like. Obviously a Princess Girl's room, with a slight touch of nature. :D




My Favourite one of them all. The Racecar Room! :D Need I Say More? This room even comes with a huge floor-celing window, with a view of the house opposite! :D Curtians optional.



Sports Themed Room, intended for the freaky sports fan.



Some Other Scenes from the game, like the birthday of the twins, whom I named Cheeryl and Hilary, which turned out quite interestingly characteristic, since cheeryl liked crawling under peoples skirts and all. ;D






The End! Now somebody please remind me i've got to study?


| 8:50 am |
WHEES.