Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Sunday, March 29, 2009

BACK FROM CAMP, YAY.

Belated Happy Birthday to Nigel, hope your leg heals at the speed of light! XD

SPOT camp was fun. Jungle stay wasnt as fun as the rest of it, but damn the hammock's awesome. I wanna get one for my room tooo, but i dont think i can hook it anywhere, lol.

I swear i must be the only person who gained weight out of the 2x2 hour nonstop trek, haha. CELEBRATE MY UNIQUENESS, BWAHAHAHA. I missed my bed a lot during those days. It was freezing at night in the jungle, brrr.

I realized our group's cooking is a little weird, haha. Our rice turned into porridge when we cooked it, lol. Maggi was okay, but there were flecks of stuff from the last nights dinner in the mess tins, lol. I found a piece of corn in mine, haha. Luckily it didnt taste of soap, and no one got food poisoning, ao it cant have been that bad...

Meh. Another Camp tomorrow. I'll go nuts.



| 9:44 am |
WHEES.