Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Friday, March 06, 2009

Hana's dragged me out of idleness with her own posting spree, haha.

but i'm not the type of person who rambles (okay maybe i am), so i guess i'll just deal with short posts. :D

thanks to saras for the compliment too, XD.

Okay. Today, doing my CCA, i've never felt so terribly BORED. and sleepy. It took a LOT to get through this. I miss the month without duty already. sigh.

Okay...and my shedule for the next month is horrible. Really horrible.

It desperately needs sorting out, so I will warn you the entire purpose of this post is to sort it out day by day. Dont read if you dont want to, yes.

-moved to the side-

I'm SCREWED. WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!


| 12:32 am |
WHEES.