Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Monday, April 27, 2009

Hai People~

Thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday today, even though i KNOW some of you won't see this, haha.

Olivia, ZhiWai, Jonathan, Stef, Kat, Jason, Dermie, Jason (Again), Fadilah, Wesley, Saras, Daphne, Hana Cookiechan, Jason (AGAIN), Nigel, Athar, Jason Poh, MJ, Zhi Ning, Kjelti, Wes's Parents, Stanley, Liwen, Tharma, YiLin, Valerie Foo

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH ♥

Annnyway. Onto the post proper. My cousin decided like a few years ago that when I turned 18, she'd bring me to a club for some unknown reason. Her hopes were dashed when I refused to go, and it looks like she'll have no luck with the other one whos turning 18 next year either~ MY INFLUENCE RUNS DEEP, FEAR ME, MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this the post proper? WELL. Yes. Until I decide to lenghten it. Maybe tomorrow. Or in May. :D


| 5:29 am |
WHEES.