Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Sunday, April 05, 2009

My timetable is HORRIBLE. Just look at the number of 8am classes and the FIVE HOUR BREAK. I thought three was bad already, but FIVE HOURS takes the cake.



I havent seen any worse, argh. What i wouldnt give for Olivia and Zhiwai's kind of timetable, sigh.


SOOOO GOOOOOD. NO 8AM CLASSES, SIA. ARGH.


On a side note, this is one of the best timetables I've seen lately. Unfortunately it still has unhealthy 8am classes though.


Now before I become a serial timetable-researcher, I'd like to wish Chee Wei good luck, and hopefully he survives.

FOC camp was FUN, :D I caught the flu halfway so missed the amazingly dirty race and some part of the gala night prep stuff though. sad. Didnt get to do the weird mass dance too, haha. Had lots of fun when i was there, sleep deprived though.


| 7:05 pm |
WHEES.