Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Friday, April 10, 2009

zhiwai: haha, yeah, XD. I think friday'll be my favourite day to skip classes now, sigh. PeiLing has no gems then either, so maybe we'll just gather random people and make it movie day or smth.

KNOWING~ OUT NOW.

I havent found an upside to my timetable yet. Sigh. Maybe I'll use the 5 hour break to do tutorials if any of my tutors are anal... or play psp. or play in general. I'm hoping that this thing is gonna be nice and laptop-free though, but i know better than to test my luck.

MAI PRACTICAL IS FIRST THING ON FRI, SO I'M HOPING ITS ONE OF THOSE DONT NEED TO BE THERE THINGS.


| 10:55 am |
WHEES.