SO I'M BEING SELFISH AND DISTURBING YOU BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO SEND AN SMS. RIGHT. wth.
MSTs was crap. complete crap. OUTLINES.
Monday (CRM) Still not so bad... wasn't particularly easy, yet wasn't brain numbing hard. Went home and did absoulutely nothing productive after that.
Tuesday (FF) 2ND BEST PAPER OF THE WEEK. Sure, the essay question was just about unanswerable, but it WAS ONLY 10MARKS INSTEAD OF THE NORMAL 20+!!! And I'm quite confident in my MCQs.
Wednesday (MAI) ABSOLUTE WIN. FULL MARKS. Unfortunately, also the point I completely lost the exam mood.
Thursday (FA) Beginning of my downfall. I forgot to account for the fact that the shares were 80% undersubscribed. AND, being the idiot I was, I forgot to subtract the preference share capital from the Net Shareholders Interest before using it to calculate book value. FAIL. Also the day the event above happened. I am SUPER PISSED.
Friday (FMI) End of the world. Words cannot express how sucky this paper was. It was better than the banking people's paper, granted, but still. ARGH.