Heys
BONJOUR♥
Name: Ezzy (Ezbel)
Age: 18 years of age.
Location: Singapore
Wants: Lots of stuff.



EARCANDY♥
NO MUSIC FOR YOU, WHAHAHAHA.

TAGIT♥
Am way too lazy to do this.

MORE♥
Other Stuff. Not gonna bother.

CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
Picture by: MandaChan
x x
Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I hate it when people wake me up just to ask stupid questions. STUPID QUESTIONS.

For Example: Yesterday night

Person X:
Ezbel, I just read the email, what does 'can this group of people reply with their class asap' mean? What class?

Me:
(WTH. Dont you know your own class?!) Your class. In school. -.-

X:
My class? Reply what?

Me:
(YES YOUR CLASS NOW STOP WAKING ME UP) YES YES JUST REPLY WITH YOUR CLASS

X:
But the email says I was supposed to reply by yesterday, right?

Me:
(AND YOU'RE STILL ASKING ME THIS?!) YES, SO REPLY ASAP, NOW.


Seriously. And the people who just ask stupid questions at 12am. Like MR.L.

QUIT ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE WHAT YOUR DAMN CLASS IS PEOPLE. I DONT CARE AND FRANKLY YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF IF YOU JUST KNOCK YOURSELF ON THE HEAD A FEW TIMES.

That being said, ANYONE WHO SMSES AFTER 1030PM BETTER MAKE SURE ITS IMPORTANT AND NOT SOME STUPID QUESTION, OR I'LL GET REALLY IRRITATED.


| 5:57 am |
WHEES.